[Nut-upsuser] Installing NUT for PowerWalker VI 1500 LCD

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 12:59:25 UTC 2013

[please keep the list CC'd for future reference.]

On Dec 4, 2013, at 1:10 AM, Danijel Šili wrote:

> Even if there is, I just checked and all of the rules have MODE=664.

I had concerns that the MODE parameter might need an explicit leading "0" for octal, but at least in the latest code, it is being parsed with strtol(..., 8).

> Also, I don't know how to check which rules could match it.

Maybe 'grep -r 5161 /etc/udev/rules.d /lib/udev/rules.d'? That might produce a few false positives.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail