[Nut-upsuser] Windows port of NUT: questions

Nick P. Petropoulos npetr at mail.ntua.gr
Thu Feb 21 16:49:47 UTC 2013

Dear friends,

For some reason, which is not easy to explain here, I would like to use
NUT on Windows XP.

I fully understand that this is a BETA code, but I would like to receive
some help, if available.

So, after having tried many things, I have not got things going.

My question:

Is it OK to post my configuration files here, to eliminate obvious
mistakes and receive advise from other users, or should it be better to
send them to the Eaton person doing the porting for Windows?

In the latter case which might be this person's e-mail?

Thanking you in advance

Nick

--
Nick P. Petropoulos,