[Nut-upsuser] instaling NUT into OpenWRT: argp-standalone error

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 14:34:13 UTC 2013

[please keep the list CC'd]

On Jan 13, 2013, at 9:02 AM, <kaskada at email.cz> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> yes, I`ve tried to use these scripts downloaded from recomended URLs few minutes ago:
> config.guess   (timestamp='2012-12-30')
> config.sub  (timestamp='2013-01-11')
>
> I`m still having the similar error output:

[...]

> configure: error: cannot guess build type; you must specify one
> root at OpenWrt:/usr/src/nut-2.6.5#

That sounds very strange. I looked around for other config.guess scripts related to OpenWRT, and most of them are at least 2-3 years old, so I wonder if it's an issue with the shell?

Please try running "sh -x config.guess 2>&1 | tee config.guess.log && gzip -9v config.guess.log" and post the compressed log back to the list.

Also, if you can dig around and find a package description file or build recipe for the OpenWRT package, that would be helpful to understand how their build process works.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail