[Nut-upsuser] Installing NUT on Solaris

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 22:55:49 UTC 2013

On Jul 1, 2013, at 12:47 PM, John Thurston wrote:

> I'm running Solaris 10 on a dozen SPARC boxes. I'd like to explore NUT for use with our snmp UPS, but I'm unable to complete the configure/make/install process.
>
> Can anyone share a how-to for solaris?

Here's some general NUT-on-Solaris information:

http://people.cs.clemson.edu/~gdowdin/work/ch06.html

Can't vouch for that specifically - I haven't used Solaris in years, and had a hard time getting OpenSolaris working back when that was an option. That said, we might be able to reach out to someone at Eaton to see how they set up the Buildbot slave for NUT.

What errors are you getting? How are you installing the SNMP support packages?

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail