[Nut-upsuser] HP R12000/3 UPS reports status as OL DISCHRG OB

Pratt Chris Chris.Pratt at comptel.com
Mon Jul 15 10:17:26 UTC 2013

Hi.

Back before Christmas Arnaud sent me a patch for the snmp-ups driver for my HP R12000/3 UPS.  Unfortunately shortly after I had to take quite a lot of sick leave so wasn't able to progress it, but I'm working on it again now.

I'm at the point where I can start the driver with upsdrvctl and start the daemon with upsd.  When I check the UPS status though it shows as OL DISCHRG OB, which can't be right (it should just be OL).

Any suggestions?

Console output attached.

Chris.

Chris Pratt
Development Infrastructure Manager
Comptel Corporation
69 Suttons Business Park, Sutton Park Avenue, Reading, RG6 1AZ, UK
T: +44 118 929 4176 | M: +44 7979 854 307 | F: +44 118 929 4001
Chris.Pratt at comptel.com<mailto:Chris.Pratt at comptel.com>
www.comptel.com<http://www.comptel.com/>
[cid:image001.gif at 01CE814C.81F3CFE0]

Disclaimer: This message and any attachments thereto are intended solely for the addressed recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail (including any attachments thereto) without producing, distributing or retaining any copies thereof. Any review, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.
Thank you.