[Nut-upsuser] nut package with Riello UPS support

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 11:56:42 UTC 2013

On Jul 29, 2013, at 6:43 AM, Pavel Potcheptsov (EKTOS) wrote:

> Hello list,
> I have explored https://github.com/networkupstools/nut repository
> and found that Riello UPS added into list of supported UPS.
> But current package for most distribution it's nut-2.6.5 which
> doesn't have Riello's models.
> Do we need to wait next upcoming nut release to get start with Riello?

We're not too far away from a release:

https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/37

> I tried to install from source but stuck:
[...]
> Using existing nut.conf.5 manual page, since 'asciidoc' was not found.

We don't check the generated man pages into the Git repository, so the easiest way to get around this is probably to just install asciidoc.

At some point I will fix the Buildbot step which generates snapshot tarballs with the generated man pages included.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail