[Nut-upsuser] nut package with Riello UPS support

Pavel Potcheptsov (EKTOS) ppo at ektos.net
Mon Jul 29 12:16:39 UTC 2013

Thanks for you reply.
I have installed asciidoc with "pkg_add asciidoc"
And it returns something:
# asciidoc fgh
asciidoc: FAILED: input file /root/nut/fgh missing
# which
asciidoc

/usr/local/bin/asciidoc
Maybe there is any way to skip building man pages.
This is not the such main thing as a new devices support.
I also could built the driver that I need
# make riello_ser
but I don't know is there way to include it in 2.6.5.

--

Best / С наилучшими пожеланиями

 *Pavel Potcheptsov*

   LLC EKTOS-Ukraine