[Nut-upsuser] (in)compatible UPS via network

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Jun 3 13:35:17 UTC 2013

Hello,

when I have UPS connected to NUT server, does it matter if the NUT client
(running a different version) supports that UPS?

In other words, does the NUT protocol require the UPS being supported by the
client in addition to the server?

...I guess the answer is 'no' but I'd like to know if there is anything good
to know.