[Nut-upsuser] nut client config?

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 23:12:25 UTC 2013

On Jun 3, 2013, at 12:21 PM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> It would be easier to configure UPSes for upsc, upsmon and nut-monitor with
> client config file.
> Maybe ups.conf ?

If you are looking for a simpler way to set up NUT in general, there is the nut-scanner tool. I don't use it, but others on the list might be able to help.

The separation between clients and server is to allow processes like upsmon and the drivers to run as different users. There are also passwords in some of the configuration files. Aside from that, what do you suggest that we combine?

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail