[Nut-upsuser] NUT on Windows Clients

Ilia Shapira ilia at logicnet.co.il
Sun Mar 3 08:40:01 UTC 2013

I already checked WinNUT and unfortunately it has a few problems especially
with newer OSs plus there is a full official port of NUT to Windows so I
prefer to use it.

In general it looks that the Windows port works ok, but the problem is that
I want to shut down the servers after X minutes on batteries and on Windows
it's a bit tricky