[Nut-upsuser] UPS compatibility list

Paul O'Rorke paul at tracker-software.com
Wed Sep 18 20:08:01 UTC 2013

Hi Luke,

I'm looking at buying an Eaton EX 3000 - also with a good rating on the
compatibility list.  My main need is to shut down gracefully my Debian
servers.  Were you able to get that working? Could you do it at a
specific % remaining battery if you couldn't get the battery level?

*Paul O'Rorke*
Tracker Software Products
paul at tracker-software.com <mailto:paul.ororke at tracker-software.com>On