[Nut-upsuser] UPSMon question

Richard Whittaker richard at avits.ca
Tue Apr 8 21:01:57 UTC 2014

Hi all:

I have an APC1400RMXL with an SNMP card in it. It is set to do it's
runtime calibration every 14 days, but I have noticed when it does this,
my file server, which is supposed to shut down immediately in a power
failure, as it's the largest load, will go into shutdown. Is there a way
I can test for line voltage coming in to the UPS, and if it is "0", then
use that to force a shutdown, rather than being on or off battery? Or is
there some other configuration I can use that will accomplish the same
thing.

Thanks,
Richard.

--