[Nut-upsuser] blazer_ser battery.high / battery.low

Andreas Lausch / TBT andreas.lausch at tbt.at
Tue Apr 29 09:30:35 UTC 2014

Hello list,

we've got a PowerWalker VI 1000E/RT LCD UPS and like to use it with NUT
using the blazer_ser driver.
For the blazer_ser driver to display percentage, one has to add
battery.voltage.high and battery.voltage.low voltages to the ups config.

Here's what I received from the powerwalker customer service:
Battery-Low Voltage: 21.6VDC
Battery Shutdown: 19.2VDC

Now my questions:
1. should the blazer_ser's high voltage be the voltage during charging
or right after I've unplugged it from the mains?
2. should the blazer_ser's low voltage be 21.6V (Low) or 19.2V (Shutdown)?
3. Is there any way I can submit the high/low values, so they get
integrated into the driver or doesn't blazer_ser support voltage presets
per model?

Thanks in advance
Andreas