[Nut-upsuser] interrupt pipe disabled [APC SMT3000RMI2U]

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:13:18 UTC 2014

On Dec 17, 2014, at 3:46 AM, Frantz de Germain <frantz at info.univ-angers.fr> wrote:

> This seems to me a little bit complicated :-( Instead, can I use the
> apcsmart driver with the provided 940-0625a câble (RJ45/DB9 connectors) ? Or
> do I need to acquire an AP9620 SmartSlot expansion card, as I've seen in the
> Hardware compatibility list page ?

It sounds like you might need the AP9620:

   http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=512C533A.8010706%40sagebrushnetworks.com

Otherwise, I imagine that the DB9 just provides serial Microlink, instead of the older UPSLink protocol that the 'apcsmart' driver supports.

Also, I don't think we have any confirmation of the variables that the AP9620 provides. Here is the list of full 'upsc' output for various APC models:

   http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/~buildbot/cayman/docs/latest/ddl/APC/index.html

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail