[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite UPS (SU10KRT3/1X) through snmp-ups (nut 2.6.5)

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:23:02 UTC 2014

On Feb 7, 2014, at 12:17 AM, Иши Кылса wrote:

> I am having problem configuring NUT to work with Tripplite UPS through SNMP.
> There is a Tripplite SmartOnline SU10KRT3/1X and attempts to monitor it using NUT though SNMP are failing...
[...]
>    0.026416     match_sysoid: device sysOID value = .1.3.6.1.4.1.935

It doesn't look like we have that sysOID in the driver, even in the latest code. We will need to follow the procedure here:

http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/developer-guide.chunked/ar01s04.html#snmp-subdrivers

Do you have the MIB file, possibly on a CD that came with the UPS, or from the manufacturer's site? If you have trouble finding it, we can reach out to Tripp Lite, as they have helpfully provided information on their USB HID PDC line of devices.

Also, please subscribe to the list here: