[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite UPS (SU10KRT3/1X) through snmp-ups (nut 2.6.5)

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 14:56:56 UTC 2014

On Feb 10, 2014, at 1:16 AM, Иши Кылса wrote:

> Thanks for you reply. Concerning the subscribtion list, I have earlier filled in the fields and sent request to subscribe to this list, but still haven't got an answer.

I added you manually, but check your spam folder just in case it ended up there.

> Yes, I do have a MIB file that was on CD that came with the UPS, attached it to this message.
>
> Thanks for the link, started following it and at the step concerning runninh script scripts/subdriver/gen-snmp-subdriver.sh downloaded the archive nut-2.6.2.tar.gz but there is no script gen-snmp-subdriver.sh in it, only file path-to-subdriver.sh in directory scripts/subdriver/. Then through google found the script gen-snmp-subdriver.sh and put in directory scripts/subdriver/ and ran it:

Hmm, we'll have to add that to the distribution.

Not sure what Google found, but this is generally where the latest version is kept:

https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/blob/master/scripts/subdriver/gen-snmp-subdriver.sh

For now, I am putting fixes on this branch:

https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/blob/snmp_subdriver/scripts/subdriver/gen-snmp-subdriver.sh

Can you try the version from the second link? (use the "Raw" button to download the script itself)

> ./gen-snmp-subdriver.sh -H 10.200.254.39 -c public -n NETCARD.mib

I would recommend using "-n TrippLite" or similar, since the rest of the MIB names are company names rather than product names. Also, the name needs to be a valid C identifier (alphanumeric).

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail