[Nut-upsuser] The dreaded Tripp Lite SMART500RT1U and NUT

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 04:49:43 UTC 2014

On Jul 3, 2014, at 11:29 AM, Steve Ballantyne <steve.ballantyne at gmail.com> wrote:

> input.voltage.maximum: 3341

This number is coincidentally what you would get by reading 0d 0d. I'll have to check the offsets.

> input.voltage.minimum:   0

This one might actually be zero, before running the reset minmax command (which also takes a few seconds to be processed). The min/max values seem to be stored in some sort of nonvolatile memory.

Not sure why the load.* commands aren't working. Those should turn on and off the main load relay, and the outlet variable should control the switchable outlet. We might need to look at a USB trace of the Windows software to see what is going on.