[Nut-upsuser] Multiple servers connected to the same UPS

Stan Gammons s_gammons at charter.net
Mon Jun 23 02:32:43 UTC 2014

Can one have a single UPS powering multiple servers and have them all
shutdown in an orderly fashion pending a power loss?   It seems as
though this is possible from what I gathered from the docs, but I've yet
to make this work on an OpenBSD and FreeNAS machine that are powered
from the same UPS. The master server that the UPS is connected to via
USB receives messages from the UPS, but the slave doesn't receive any
messages.  Any tips on how to make this work?

Stan