[Nut-upsuser] Git - do I have the right repository?

Tim Dawson tadawson at tpcsvc.com
Sat Mar 1 04:53:06 UTC 2014

Nope - never had anything else, and have only done two git clones -
about a month ago when I was working on the Prestige stuff at first (and
after I already had 2.7.1) and then again today to see if anything
changed/updated. And I don't run packaged - my systems are all build
from source, and Nut was not installed at all prior to this deployment .
. . and the git driver signature was from running it from the git build
tree with ./bcmxcp . . .

- Tim