[Nut-upsuser] Configuring APC Smart-UPS 2200 on two computers

Shade Alabsa shade34321 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 00:35:52 UTC 2014

Charles and Tim -
    I actually had 192.168.123.1 3493 initially since that's what I thought
was correct but it didn't work - don't remember the exact error and I'm not
near the hardware right now to check it. I don't believe I checked 0.0.0.0
3493. I will try both again when I get a chance and reply with a better
update. Thanks for the quick reply!

Shade