[Nut-upsuser] NUT + OpenBSD + dc2500cc + APC Smart-UPS SC620 = problem

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue May 6 02:47:34 UTC 2014

On May 3, 2014, at 10:53 AM, Kastus Shchuka wrote:

> I guess there is something wrong with serial ports on d2500cc, or maybe I am not using them correctly. There are 4 ports on the board, 2 with DB9 connectors on the back and 2 on the board itself.

If you do get Linux up and running, check to see what IRQs it assigns to each port. I don't know whether OpenBSD requires interrupts, but I know that a lot of modern OSes tend not to poll the serial port registers.

A Linux live CD might help if you don't want to permanently install it.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail