[Nut-upsuser] Master Works, Slave Does Not

Steve Read sd_read at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:34:05 UTC 2014

Thank you Charles, I am hoping fiddle with that sometime today or tomorrow.
But I have another question, when you ask me to modify various files I am confused as to weather you mean on the server, client or both?
So in your statement:
"Instead, you want to listen on the wildcard address, so you will want to add "LISTEN 0.0.0.0" to /etc/nut/upsd.conf. After restarting NUT, netstat should look like this:"
I think you mean the client?

Steve