[Nut-upsuser] nutdrv_atcl_usb

hyouko at gmail.com hyouko at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 00:01:00 UTC 2014

If you still can't get it to work with nutdrv_atcl_usb, another
approach could be worth considering.

Since this UPS seems to be supported by UPSmart2000I, it could use a
serial-over-usb implementation of the megatec protocol.

A very first early version of the nutdrv_qx driver that should support
it can be found here:
https://github.com/zykh/nut/tree/nutdrv_qx-fuji

(USB subdriver 'fuji'; but it shouldn't be necessary to set it, as the
driver is expected to automatically select it according to the
iManufacturer/iProduct strings)

Note that the user I first developed it for abruptly stopped replying
to my mails (maybe his UPS went boom.. who knows?), so I don't really
know if it works or not: quite a lot of testing may be needed.