[Nut-upsuser] Tripp-Lite USB constantlly disconnecting.

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 03:00:31 UTC 2014

On Nov 18, 2014, at 9:45 PM, Shade Alabsa <shade34321 at gmail.com> wrote:

>      We did notice that there were two categories. Is there a way if we could determine if it is colliding?

I was going to suggest comparing the logs, but the loop is single-threaded, so "colliding" is not the right term (it might just do a full update more frequently).

Two things:

1) Your logs from 2014-10-29 showed an EBUSY error, which is usually caused by another copy of the driver, or another program on the system. That would be good to resolve, but maybe it is related to the pollinterval/disconnection problem.

2) I would recommend changing back to a pollinterval of 2, and if that is causing other problems, we should take a closer look at that.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail