[Nut-upsuser] Nut client for VMware ESXi 5.x version 1.3.0 released
rene at margar.fr
Sun Oct 26 09:23:03 UTC 2014
Dear NUT users,
New ViB package version 1.3.0 for VMware 5.x has been released.
What's new :
- Nut upgraded to 2.7.2
- Multiple ups support. You can provide an UPS at NUT_server list in the NutUpsName vmware UserVars. Use space as a separator. NUT client will initiate a shutdown when that last standing UPS goes low batt. All UPS at NUT_server have to use the same user/password.
- Contains NUT client 2.7.2 compiled for VMWare ESXi 5.x hypervisor (tested with VMWare ESXi 5.0, 5.1 and 5.5)
- Instructions for installation or upgrade are in the readme.txt file in the archive
- Archive can be downloaded from this link : http://rene.margar.fr/downloads/NutClient-ESXi500-1.3.0.tar.gz
- More instructions are available in french here : http://rene.margar.fr/2012/05/client-nut-pour-esxi-5-0/
Remember, this ViB is free and provided « as is ». It is not oficially approved by VMWare.
Maybe someone at NUT project can change the existing link in the NUT web to point to the new package revision.
You can contact me for questions or feedback.
More information about the Nut-upsuser