[Nut-upsuser] how to install NUT on raspberry pi

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:21:00 UTC 2014

On Sep 8, 2014, at 2:26 AM, Flavio.Boschiggia at infineon.com wrote:

> Hi.
> I'm an italian user.
> I have a nome ups, AROS Spring RT1500.
> I would like connect it by usb on my server raspberry pi.
> Someone knows a simple tutorial to send me? I did some test without success.....
> Thanks
> Flavio

We try to collect tutorial links here: http://www.networkupstools.org/documentation.html#_offsite_links

but it doesn't look like we have any in Italian yet.

(Also, rather than have someone write a another tutorial, I think it would be better for us to learn what parts of the NUT documentation need to be improved.)

What output do you get from 'sudo lsusb -v'?

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail