[Nut-upsuser] how to install NUT on raspberry pi

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Mon Sep 8 13:03:43 UTC 2014

On Mon, 8 Sep 2014, Charles Lepple wrote:

> On Sep 8, 2014, at 2:26 AM, Flavio.Boschiggia at infineon.com wrote:
>> I would like connect it by usb on my server raspberry pi.
>> Someone knows a simple tutorial to send me? I did some test without success.....
>
> We try to collect tutorial links here:
> http://www.networkupstools.org/documentation.html#_offsite_links

In addition to the many writeups by NUT users on that page, there is also
a fully worked and commented example of the NUT configuration files at
http://rogerprice.org/NUT.html This setup has been tested with the
openSUSE distribution.

Charles: Since there is currently no user writeup for openSUSE in your
list, maybe it would be useful to add this reference.

Roger