[Nut-upsuser] Nut 2.7.2 on OpenBSD 5.6 with APC USB UPS

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:55:31 UTC 2014

On Sep 18, 2014, at 10:09 PM, Stan Gammons <sg063015 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/17/14 22:31, Charles Lepple wrote:
>> Can you rebuild the libusb1 pkg as a port, with the DEBUG flag turned on?
>

> Is --enable-debug the way one turns it on?  I modified the Makefile as shown below, then did a make and make install.

I am not sure how to tell OpenBSD to use that ".ifdef DEBUG" section. I think FreeBSD would let you set a DEBUG checkbox when you run "make config", but that doesn't seem to work.

In any event, it looks like the right option is the existing "--enable-debug-log" flag. The path of least resistance is probably to add it to the first CONFIGURE_ARGS, after ${CONFIGURE_SHARED}:

CONFIGURE_ARGS += ${CONFIGURE_SHARED} --enable-debug-log

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail