[Nut-upsuser] Tripp-Lite USB constantlly disconnecting.

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 01:29:20 UTC 2014

On Sep 22, 2014, at 11:14 AM, Shade Alabsa <shade34321 at gmail.com> wrote:

> These machines are exact replicas of each other and are fairly old and have a Core 2 Duo E8400 CPU in them. Is there anything else you need or anything I can do to help fix this? Thanks!

Also, Barry Skrypnyk mentioned that Fedora was one of the Linux distributions that Tripp Lite claims to support. I recommend that you make them aware of the issue - this UPS was on their compatibility list they posted in October 2013, although if I recall, it was unclear whether each distribution was tested with each model.

http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=B8D50FAB7FEF06479924547835C34D448412AEF6%40CHI%2dVS%2dEXMBX11.tripplite.com

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail