[Nut-upsuser] mge-shut driver fails almost after every reboot

Arnaud Quette arnaud.quette at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:36:30 UTC 2015

panagiotis.kritikakos at nikitec.gr>:

>  Hello Arno,

Hello Panagiotis

> Thanks for the quick reply. FreeNAS is FreeBSD-based.
>
> Yes, I could test a patch.
>
> As I have mentioned, this behavior is not seen at every single reboot but
> after most reboots. Also, some times, the connectivity can be lost without
> even rebooting. That is not very often can have happened a few times.

thanks for the clarification, I was not sure.

Question: have you also tested oldmge-shut?
Otherwise, that might be interesting to do so and send back the results of
these tests...

thanks and cheers,
Arno
--
Eaton Data Center Automation - Opensource Leader
NUT (Network UPS Tools) Project Leader - http://www.networkupstools.org