[Nut-upsuser] nutdrv_qx hangs after send: QS

Richard Flint richard.flint at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:46:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

Unfortunately this approach isn't going to work.

I've done some further research and it would appear that it is the
underlying ugen device and not libusb that is failing to honor the timeout.

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-misc/2006/03/17/0000.html

The person above worked around this by having the device opened in non
blocking mode using the O_NONBLOCK flag but this required changing libusb.

Am I out of luck?

Regards,
Richard