[Nut-upsuser] Fry's Electronics UPS...

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 02:54:17 UTC 2015

On Apr 23, 2015, at 1:16 PM, James Hammond <james_r_hammond at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am running Ubuntu 14.04 and using NUT version 2.73 installed from apt-get package.

Hmm, the version below says 2.7.1, not 2.7.3.

> Driver debug output:
>
> root at unifi:/lib/nut# ./blazer_usb -DD -a nutdev1
> Network UPS Tools - Megatec/Q1 protocol USB driver 0.10 (2.7.1)

To get the drivers hyouko mentioned on Ubuntu, the easiest way might be to use a PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~clepple/+archive/ubuntu/nut

(the strange version number in the PPA is because the packages were built from Git just before the official 2.7.3 tarball was released.)

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail