[Nut-upsuser] Contact closure UPS?

Humberto Möckel hamberthm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 02:49:13 UTC 2015

Hello again! I'm yet again the guy from the blazer_usb problem  and the
ATCL one too. This time I have a third UPS (the last one In my collection)
that i'm trying to make work instead of the ATCL one since there's no
driver for it on windows.

This UPS is another no-brand box (actually it is a "kozumi", but that's
just a rebrand), and apparently it's much more basic than the others. It
has only an RS232 port on the back, and I need help finding out what
interface it uses. The chips inside are just voltage comparators and
doesn't seem to have a proper "serial" data interface, it only has a small
board containing a pair of opto couplers going to the DB9 plug.

You can see pictures of the output board here (onedrive):

http://1drv.ms/1A3ryEp

http://1drv.ms/1A3ryEp

The only pins used seems to be 2, 4 and 5. ¿Is it a RUPS interface? ¿What
cable pinout do I need to build?

Thanks!!!