[Nut-upsuser] Start up script fails [/etc/killpower]

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 13:58:10 UTC 2015

On Feb 1, 2015, at 7:04 AM, Melvin Call <melvincall979 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Charles, for the assistance and the information. Everything is
> completely functional here now. Not sure if the APC BackUPS ES550 is on the
> list of compatible devices, but it works just fine with the usbhid-ups driver,
> and supports several basic commands.

You're welcome! We do have a report for the ES550, but it's for an older version of NUT (2.2.0), and it doesn't list the supported commands:

http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/~buildbot/cayman/docs/latest/ddl/APC/Back-UPS_ES_550.html

If you would like, we can add the output of 'upsc' and 'upscmd -l' for your UPS. (Feel free to mask off the serial number from the upsc output.)

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail