[Nut-upsuser] salicru UPS in OpenWRT

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 20:46:13 UTC 2015

Thanks Charles,

This is the permission tree:

# ls -l /dev/bus/usb/001/001
crw-r--r--    1 root     root      189,   0 Feb  8 20:23 /dev/bus/usb/001/001

If I attache the USB cable there is nothing in dmesg, and there is
nothing in lsusb:

# lsusb

It looks like it is not detected. In Debian it looks great:

# lsusb
Bus 004 Device 008: ID 0665:5161 Cypress Semiconductor USB to Serial

USB drives works great, they are showed in dmesg and in lsusb.

Regards.

--
Josu Lazkano