[Nut-upsuser] Data stale error after short while

Mike Raath raathm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 20:33:43 UTC 2015

Sorry, I messed up my reply a bit.

The output of the lsusb command is the same before and after the data goes
stale.

$ lsusb -d 0665:

Bus 002 Device 005: ID 0665:5161 Cypress Semiconductor USB to Serial

And the output of the /lib/nut/nutdrv_qx -a apollo-ups -DD 2>&1 command is
the same as in the previous attachment. I truncated the "before" log
because it just carried on with the same output after the broadcast
notification that the UPS became unavailable (at 214.883342).