[Nut-upsuser] R: R: NUT and relay on USB

Maurizio Iacaruso maurizio.iacaruso at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 14:32:10 UTC 2015

Setup that I was on mind is a little different, but I think your setup works
well.

In my setup the HUB is connected directly to the UPS, then the cables go to
raspberry and device.

In your setup the HUB is connected directly to the raspberry, then the
cables go to UPS and Device.

It’s Ok?

In both configurations I need the same things: Male B->female A adaptor, HUB
and 2 male A-> male A cables.

The male A- male A cables have any peculiarity? Can I buy it or make it
myself without problems?

Thanks a lot for advice.