[Nut-upsuser] SSL only working in DEBUG mode

Emilien Kia kiae.dev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:12:20 UTC 2015

Hello all,

With a really fast lookup, I think it is probably a problem of NSS
initialization (key loading...) .
As the problem occurs only when upsd is forked and as nss is initialized (
https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/blob/master/server/upsd.c#L1008)before
upsd deamonify (
https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/blob/master/server/upsd.c#L1035), I
suspect NSS to not be fork-safe.