[Nut-upsuser] The system doesn't shutdown

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Tue Oct 27 15:57:09 UTC 2015

On Tue, 27 Oct 2015, George Anchev wrote:

> Oct 26 21:02:56 i7 upsd[2227]: Startup successful
> Oct 26 21:02:56 i7 upsmon[2229]: Startup successful
> Oct 26 21:04:51 i7 upsmon[2230]: UPS myups at localhost on battery
> Oct 26 21:05:11 i7 upsmon[2230]: UPS myups at localhost on line power

Power was off for 20 seconds so you should have seen upssched activity.
Could you run the nut-report utility which I have added to the "NUT on
OpenSUSE" website in section 5.16.
http://rogerprice.org/NUT.html#NUT_REPORT It probably has to be run as
root.  This will generate a condensed presentation of your NUT
configuration with passwords removed.

The output is a bit too much for an e-mail so the best way of presenting
the result in file /tmp/NUT.report is to upload it to a free file hoster
such as filehosting.org and post the URL they give you here in this list.
You might want to use a throw-away e-mail address when dealing with
filehosting.org.  I use Mailinator.com

Roger