[Nut-upsuser] The system doesn't shutdown

George Anchev studio at anchev.net
Tue Oct 27 18:37:04 UTC 2015

Yes, that was the power off test. However the upssched-cmd script gave
absolutely no signs of activity. Even it's logger lines don't show up in
journalctl. No any permission error messages - nothing. Only the 2 messages
from upsmon - on battery and then on line power.

Here is the nut-report:

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/518300/NUT.report

---
George Anchev