[Nut-upsuser] Configure NUT slaves for D-Link 320 ShareCenter NUT master

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:26:56 UTC 2015

On Sep 24, 2015, at 2:23 AM, Panagiotis Atmatzidis <atma at convalesco.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a UPS unit attached to the "D-Link 320 ShareCenter", a SOHO 2-bay NAS. I set up the UPS in "Master Mode". Unfortunately it doesn't supply any kind of useful info in the web interface, so I had to connect via ‘nc' to port 3493 to get the proper UPS name.

"upsc -l 192.168.3.6" should also list the UPS name.

> Any ideas on how to proceed? Is there any way to find username and password? Are there any defaults that I could try?

Is it possible to get a shell as root? The NUT user/password settings are typically stored in /etc/nut/upsd.users

If not, is it stored in the saved configuration settings?

http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=41866.msg147229#msg147229

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail