[Nut-upsuser] FreeBSD backed with a PR1500LCDRT2U

Louis G. louis at frentzgzesh.info
Sat Sep 26 15:32:23 UTC 2015

Charles,

It is going to take me a few days. I tried to do it with both a VM in KVM and with a pfsense box. I will be loading FreeBSD on the spare machine i have laying around probably sometime tonight. thank you.

Joe Gzesh
Sent from Zimbra Open Source Mail Server. Hosted at my House.
Ask me how to set up your own Zimbra server.