[Nut-upsuser] Seriously confused...

JB erghdebergh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 16:03:21 UTC 2016

  Hi all,

  My apologies if this has been asked, but is there anyone who would be willing
  to help me figure out what to 'edit' in what and which (all?) '.conf' files
  in /etc/nut to be able to use my new Tripp Lite Smart1300LCD please?

  I have/need just the most basic setup. It's only me using my computer and only
  this one computer and a few peripherals being used on the UPS.

  Here's some info:

OS: Slackware Linux 14.2 x86_64
UPS: Tripp Lite Smart1300LCD
nut version: 2.7.4 (from the tarball source)

  I've no clue how to get things like 'port' or device driver being used, etc.
  I'm using the usb cable for communication, if that helps anything.

  If any other information is needed, please holler out at me and I'll get on it.

  Thanks for any help with this,

	JB