[Nut-upsuser] nutdrv_qx - Device not supported

hyouko at gmail.com hyouko at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 23:49:39 UTC 2016

> I have the RCT 3KVA Axpert solar hybrid inverter.  It is also known as the
> MPP Solar PIP-MS series, the IPS-4000WM and the Voltronic Axpert MKS.  I am

This device could be supported by nutdrv_qx (subdriver
'voltronic-sunny') built starting from this branch:
https://github.com/zykh/nut/tree/nutdrv_qx_voltronic-sunny_rebased+command

Please note that this subdriver is not ready yet for primetime (I'm
working on it with Nick, CC'ed. - Sorry for my delay, Nick, I'll
review your new work as soon as possible), so there could still be
some issues.
Apart from that, the main problem is that NUT is, to some extent,
still too much UPS-centric, so we'll have to change a couple of things
in our source code before we can fully support this kind of devices.