[Nut-upsuser] Can't get latest version for Raspberry Pi

paul at smithp.co.uk paul at smithp.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 19:16:36 UTC 2016

Hi all,

    Someone should be able to help me - I think this is an easy one.

I have a Raspberry Pi successfully running nut-server talking via USB to a
Liebert UPS.

It is running Version 2.6.4 which was installed ages ago following
instructions freely available on the internet by A. Bakalidis

I now see that the directory containing 2.6.4 in the repository at
http://archive.raspbian.org/raspbian/pool/main/n/nut/ appears to have a
build version also available of 2.7.2 - but no matter what I do with apt-get
remove, purge, update, upgrade, install, (all the options!) it always seems
to suggest that the only available version is 2.6.4

Can anyone enlighten me how to install a version newer than 2.6.4 on my Pi
as I think there is better support for my Liebert??

Regards,

Paul.