[Nut-upsuser] UPS is not turned off in slave-only configuration?

André Hänsel andre at webkr.de
Fri Jun 24 03:08:14 UTC 2016

On Freitag, 24. Juni 2016 04:56, André Hänsel wrote:

> On Freitag, 24. Juni 2016 04:15, André Hänsel wrote:
>
> > I was just about to get the syslog from server-1 when I noticed another
problem. server-1 now shuts down immediately after it boots, probably
because FSD is still set. (I read about it being a latch.)

> > How is this supposed to work? Is NUT not suitable for setups with
multiple-UPSs where they are connected to one server? Or did I configure it
wrong?

> I'm sorry, I just noticed that I had the UPS set to master in upsmon.conf.
Never mind for now, I'll start over with my experiments.

Ok, did some more tests, now the FSD shutdown problem is solved, but it
still doesn't turn off the UPS.