[Nut-upsuser] UPS is not turned off in slave-only configuration?

André Hänsel andre at webkr.de
Fri Jun 24 02:56:02 UTC 2016

On Freitag, 24. Juni 2016 04:15, André Hänsel wrote:

> I was just about to get the syslog from server-1 when I noticed another
problem. server-1 now shuts down immediately after it boots, probably
because FSD is still set. (I read about it being a latch.)

> How is this supposed to work? Is NUT not suitable for setups with
multiple-UPSs where they are connected to one server? Or did I configure it
wrong?

I'm sorry, I just noticed that I had the UPS set to master in upsmon.conf.
Never mind for now, I'll start over with my experiments.