[Nut-upsuser] Can't get NUT slave to connect to master

Jonah Naylor jonahnaylor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 21:58:22 UTC 2016

Hi thanks for the reply.

I installed Nut via apt-get, not from source (which I'd rather stick with
if possible just for ease of security updates etc) - so I'm not too sure if
TCP wrappers are there or available...

This could be the problem, am I still able to add the wrappers in with
prebuilt packages?

Thanks very much once again. :)