[Nut-upsuser] Can't get NUT slave to connect to master

Jonah Naylor jonahnaylor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 11:44:13 UTC 2016

Hi thanks for helping.

I don't think nut is built with TCP wrappers support, although the package
is listed as depending on libwrap...

I ran this command: ldd /sbin/upsd | grep libwrap.so

and it has returned no output.

Does this mean I have to compile from source or is there a way to add the
tcp wrapper support?

Thanks again.