[Nut-upsuser] Can't get NUT slave to connect to master

Jonah Naylor jonahnaylor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 13:31:03 UTC 2016

Hi thanks Roger,

I've amended my hosts.allow file to your suggested one - thanks for that.

I'm still getting "Connection refused on the client cgi screen as well as
in the shell it gives me UPS upsname at ipaddresshere is unavailable...

Any ideas what I can try next to debug why it's not working. Also should
the "allowfrom = clientIPaddresshere" line be in my monuser entry in
upsd.users on the master, or should I take that out?

Thanks once again for the help.